New here with my girlfriend enjoy (female nudity in thread)

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Me&MessySophie

New here with my girlfriend enjoy (female nudity in thread)

Post by Me&MessySophie »

I've looked at this site many times and wished i had a girlfriend that was into this on the weekend i looked at my girlfriend and thought she loves me and i took the risk of telling her and i was right she does love me as you can all see enjoy.

hope you like :?:
higgim

Post by higgim »

Oh how i would love to have my way with those pink heels afterwards.

Where abouts r u from?
legendboarder

Post by legendboarder »

quality shoes matey, well nice. Have you got any snaps b4 dirty. They look like shoes i would love to cum on

Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

their be some clean pics on the next set and then they get very messy.

and were from east sussex uk.
higgim

Post by higgim »

would you consider selling those pink heels from the photo shoot?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

congratulations on breaking your gf in. please thank her for all of us. thanks for the great pics.
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

go on ebay put the brand as other,heel height between 2 to three theirs all different colours they cost nothing 10 quid with posting their cheap but look very nice and took that walk easy i bougth her a brand new 45 quid pair of black high heels an hour before for her first time in mud but we decided to keep them for food and then she can wear them out and no one will know.