New update with sexy maria in high heel pumps

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

HeelsForever wrote:To Heelsxploder:
deleted

'nuf said about this - I'll try to find a better way of relasing my general frustration next time I have a bad day :oops:

I have contributed constructive apprasials and such, I have even kept bigJ laughing, so I have contributed something useful. I understand what you are saying, but you were way overboard too wetandmuddygirls, and quite frankly frustrated or not, it was wrong.
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
saintnick

Post by saintnick »

Im sorry but i have to add....

every body seems to forget that the title of this site is "the wet and messy shoe page".

and the pictures from wet and muddy girls are most definately wet and messy shoes, i, personally dont know the differnce beetween pumps,slingbacks,sandals or whatever the hell they are but they all look great when the are covered in mud or water or both. personally im into boots and i understand all people do not follow my fetish but alot do.
Why cant we all just enjoy the very hard work we ALL do to contribute to this wonderful site and just chill out and stop bickering over something that means nothing. and just get muddy, take pictures and post them. but above all......ENJOY IT.

Thankyou. 8)
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

now everyone with too much energy...

- go to weather.com
- look up the next rainy day
- get your digital camera and wait outside an office building or something
- snap some pictures of some hot women in heels walking through puddles or mud
- post them here
- if i like em i'll send you a pair of kitty's shoes. if more than 1 of you actually do this, the best one wins.

now isnt that more fun than trying to curse at each other in here especially since you cant curse because the forum changes the curse words? haha.
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

Wetshoe wrote:................. since you cant curse because the forum changes the curse words? haha.

is that a challenge Wetshoe?????? :twisted:

haha.. i have the power to edit

just kidding :D
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE ADMIN????

OH GREAT LORD WETSHOE, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON THIS MERE MORTAL FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY SAY

ok, i will have mercy on those without the power to edit.

meh I'll just go blow up some boots, HHDS should be proud :D
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

This was a very interesting read........ :)
s4e

Post by s4e »

uh.. well... I like these 'high heeled sandals' very much - very nice feet too :-)

are there by occassion some pics available where these sandals are worn in the pool/sea or somewhere with clear water as well?