New update with sexy maria in high heel pumps

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Johnny

Post by Johnny »

I guess while we are dicussing it, yes... they HAVE shot in several locations. The variety of models is fine, but it always seemed to be the same footwear. They catered mostly to the boot populations, and thats fine.

I had been a member, but i moved on. Due to financial concerns, I tend to move on after a month with most sites.

Hopefully one day I'll be a contributor rather than a critic.
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

why dont we just lynch everyone over a minor mistake, big deal, pumps sandals, as far as I'm concerned there heels, and it's better then nothing, now PLEASE find something creative too complain about. :!:

Wetmuddy girls, awesome pics, who cares if it's the same location, your pics are definatley not boring. :D :oops:
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
wetmuddygirls

Post by wetmuddygirls »

Thanks Heelexploder...
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

Anytime, just roll on with more pics, these girls are dolls (insert heart throbbing eyes here)
Moderator.

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

[quote=heelsforever]It think it's boring. And yes - before anyone says anything - no - we have not contributed to this excellent and truly unique site for ages....! But we will. In the near future. And it will be truly ORIGINAL stuff. Just had to say what's been bothering me for some time now..... [/quote]

My apologies too Wetshoe and BIgJ but I beleive this needs too be said

No, this did not need to be said so I have deleted it. This sentence was like a rift in the space time continuum. Not only did I have to delete it, now I have go through the rest of this thread and edit all the messages it caused. :D
Moderator.

HeelsForever

Post by HeelsForever »

I realize now that I must have had a SERIOUSLY bad day yesterday, so: To WETANDMUDDYGIRLS.COM: I'm very sorry for being an ass and complain about minor details. My humble apologies - I'm shure you do your very best and hats of for your kind reply where you instad choose to be constructive and ask for suggestions, rather than critics. You have great girls and great outfits. Could hope for more shoes (pumps), but hey - that's me.

To Heelsxploder:
deleted

'nuf said about this - I'll try to find a better way of relasing my general frustration next time I have a bad day :oops:
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

thanks for taking the time to post your pics here,
personally i like the classic high heel courts (pumps) and sandals.
:D
look foward to seeing a few more pics.

ps, thems is fugly sandals,
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly