The Sexy Pink Charles Jourdan

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

pumpmaniac

Hi Guest

Post by pumpmaniac »

I would love to be your pink pumps, to warm up your nice red painted toes of your feet. To smell your feet, to have them touching me! Aaaahhh, what a feeling! 8)
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!
pumpfancier

Post by pumpfancier »

Great set of pictures, including beautiful scenery at Grand Canyon. If this is the end of those pink CJs, are you sure you've done everything else you want to do with them, or to them? They are a great pair of shoes, and they seem to be in too good shape to be discarded, and buried for keeps, so soon.

PF
Dan

great photos

Post by Dan »

I really like to thank you for great photos and please tell Special K a big Thanks for it looks like she was getting those muddy with frost on the ground next to her. I bet her feet was very cold after that photo shoot. Please take some photos of the pink heels after the grass comes up. I would like to see them say 6 months from now.
messyfood_inheels

Post by messyfood_inheels »

very nice photos, i especially like the muddy pics.very nice heels
daryl

MUDDY SHOES

Post by daryl »

SENSATIONAL!! THANK YOU SO MUCH & BLESS YOU , HOW I ABSOLUTELY ADORE BEAUTIFUL NEW MARYJANES I THE MUD OR WATER OR BOTH
hi, i am daryl...i love wet & messy fun fully clothed as much as anyone
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Great I love to see heels stomping on heels,even better that this was done in the mud....great work
Damagedheels.com
olivio

Post by olivio »

Nice pics,
Nice feeds, pantyhose, shoes.