wife

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shred

Post by shred »

PB,

I think it makes a hell of a difference whether you have male or female legs in footwear being destroyed.

For many of us the fetish is "women destroying their shoes", and not just destroying shoes. Therefor I'll never look at a picture twice if I am not positive that shoes or pantyhose are worn by a female. It is even worse when you actually see male legs in some nice shoes.

For these picture I still have to be convinced that eatheruserabuser51uk's wife is wearing them, but I am happy to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I realize that a lot of users in this forum do not care who or what wears the subject of their fetish. I respect that. But it does make a difference.

Shred
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

There are some people who are lucky enough to find a woman who will go along with their fantasies.

I wasn't one of them. Me trying to find ~anybody~ is like pulling snake's teeth.

Thus when it comes to shoes, I get it anyway I can.

..... pb
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Hi Shred and Puddleboy ? There is a wide variety of views on the shoe abuse fetish as expressed on this forum.
For some, like Shred, a vital part of the fantasy seems to be that the shoe or boot is worn by a female while being abused.

I really enjoy posts like Shred?s or Flaviu?s where the shoes and boots are modeled in abusive situations by beautiful women,
where the feminine legs really accentuate the femininity of the footwear that is being abused.

I also get really turned on by the conflicting images of feminine footwear getting brutalized and stretched out of shape
by oversized feet and muscular masculine legs.

It seems like such a contradiction in images when delicate little pumps are struggling to cope with a powerful man forcing overload
and rough treatment that will almost certainly lead to destruction.

Here?s an example of what I mean.

ImageImage
leatheruserabuser51uk

Post by leatheruserabuser51uk »

then chaps mabey this will convince you of who is wearing them!!!!
and afterwards mabey a bit of respect lol !!!!!!!!!! :D :D
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Hi Leatheruserabuser - I never doubted for a moment! But now I am really convinced.

Nice pictures - nice looking boots - nice looking girl - lots of respect!

How about those sexy stiletto boots in your avatar? What do you have in mind for them?

Did you notice that the picture in your original message has changed also?
I have found that the picture uploads do funny things unless you use a different filename fo each picture that you are going to upload.
leatheruserabuser51uk

thanks for the tip about the pictures pumpjob
the boots in the avitar were destroyed long ago im afraid lol
my wife will be so thrilled when she sees the reaction
leatheruserabuser51uk