Car park flood

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Diogenes

Car park flood

Post by Diogenes »

I had taken a part time job in a factory, not many staff and boring work, but I needed the extra hours to buy more shoes. I'd bought a pair of cheap court shoes, black leather and cream linings. I was delighted that they didn't fit very well and I could make them fall off as much as I wanted, which was often quite a bit

Anyway it had been raining all day and there was a lake between us and the car park. Only three women worked there, Diane, who was a right dirty slut. She always wore a pair of tan high heel boots which had never been cleaned and had black stains in all the creases, white socks poked out of the tops but she'd never taken them off although someone said when they dropped a part and had to scrabble under her bench there was a bit of a smell...Trudy was different - always in smart trousers and calf length boots with black socks. She was forever pulling up her trouser legs to pull her socks up so I assumed her boots were too big, slipping on her feet and pulling her socks down, so the first bit to wear out would be the heels inside with all that wear.

So we all came out together and the route to the car park was flooded, no way round. I didn't care, good chance to flood my shoes and I thought Diane wouldn't, but there's Trudy rolling up her trouser legs and taking her boots and socks off. ( Her socks seemed to be wet in the foot area so she was obviously a copious sweater and probably wore boots all year to keep everything under control). What are you doing? I said. " These boots will be ruined in the water I'll just have to paddle barefoot" I picked one up and looked inside, there wasn't a lot of inner sole left, it was all rotted and disintegrated. " Looks like they're pretty farginn wrecked already" I said handing it back. "You don't know what's in that water, yes it might spoil your boots a bit, but that's better than treading on glass and getting an infection - they'll dry out"

"What are you doing?" she asked " Just going for it" I said and walked into the dirty water, my shoes were flooded almost at once so I picked one out of the water, flicked the heel off and drained it " This can be fun" I said as I plunged my foot in again. "you pair are a pair of farginn idiots, where's the deepest bit?" that was Diane. She just ploughed into the water and then giggled " My boots are all wet inside, it's the zips - I love that - I want to go over the tops, see if I can get water over the tops from outside before it pours up from inside" Of course her tan boots were going deep brown as she splashed around. " Come on Trudy" I said " It won't hurt and you might even enjoy it" I looked around and clearly Diane was enjoying it as she had found a really deep bit, part of the tops of her boots were just above the water and she had a hand up her skirt so she was obviously having a great time, " having a good wank" I called - all I got back was yes, yes, YES.

So Trudy put her socks and boots back on and zipped them up and headed for the water " Now I said, your boots have zips so they will leak a lot and fill up and the water may come over the tops, but they'll dry out" . She looked down in trepidation as the water covered her feet " It's pouring in " she said, and then she giggled " This is very naughty - I think I might like it". I looked round and Diane's boots had started to collapse down her legs, so the tops were now wider and under the water most of the time. " Why don't you pull your boots up" I called " Don't be stupid, I love them like this, proper sodden" was the answer. Meantime Trudy's boots were just about doing the job, so I steered her to a bit of the grass verge which I knew was really soft, suddenly her foot went down, her boot flooded and her sock vanished in the water too. " It's really soft" she said, " It's trying to suck my boot off" " I know I said and pulled out my foot, " Where's your shoe" she asked - I put my hand into the water and pulled it out making sure it was full of soft mud " Safe" I said, put it on and plunged it back in. " That's so sexy" said Trudy " Well you can do it too, you have to unzip your boots, then they'll come off and you can fill them with mud like I just did" Well she did that and soon her tidy looking boots were covered in mud and, as I expected, with the zips undone, slipping off like a pair of mules. We staggered out of the water with all our boots and shoes sodden. "Well that didn't go to plan did it" said Diane and grabbed Trud'ys hand and rammed it up her skirt, "what are you doing?"said Trudy " Letting you know how I'll be when you come in tomorrow in those squelching boots, and every day until they've dried out. "Do not clean them, we want to see the battle scars," So do I said Trudy, "that was great fun and I came whilst we were doing it - can we have a muddy outing soon" Yep" we both said!!
muddy2shoes

Re: Car park flood

Post by muddy2shoes »

Awesome keep these stories coming
Shoes and Mud 'Ahh what a great combination!'
chuppa boots

Post by chuppa boots »

Thanks again Diogenes for this story :)
Would be great if you have one with a pair of boots without zipper :) (as with the zipper the water will always go through it :p) to give some suspense :)

By the way just to contribute a bit with a realy story that happened to me a bit of time ago
I had a new colleagues a couple of month ago, we were in a temporary offices in a middle of the field who was properly flood everytime it was raining. There was a massive puddles (properly massive at the entry). You could avoid it but you had to know verywell the shipyard to do so. As she was just starting I saw her in the morning coming in with a litlle pair of chuncky heeled booties (black leather). I asked her by where she came in and she told me that she had to cross the big puddles. I told her that there was another way but her repply was that she didn't care as she was fine. Later in the day I saw her several time bringing some trash to the big bin in the middle of the puddle still with those boots as she didn't care. That was amazing.
Unfortunately, it stopped a bit later on as she was wearing her new safety shoes non stop (I 'm not really a big fan of this kind of boots
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

speaking of flooded car parks.
where i worked at a london taxi garage doing paint work they had quite a large fleet of taxis, every night before we locked up we had to get most of the taxis back inside the garage so it was usually all hands on deck to go get them in.

when it was a rainy day there were lots of puddles and flooded areas, some pretty deep some just huge stretches of water.
so on those rainy days i'd change out of my coveralls and back into my going home clothes before getting taxis in
mostly heels and dress / skirt etc,
most of the others were happy to let me go get all the taxis in the deepest puddles

boss asked me why i got changed before i went out in the puddles, told him its better my work clothes stay dry for tomorrow.

as you can imagine some of the puddles were pretty dirty so when i was wearing beige stockings or bare legs the dirty water would be pretty obvious so i'd hose them off before going home,
once when the cleaner was finishing up a taxi i sponged my legs off with the soapy water, well any one who has worn fabric lined shoes and poured soap in them knows it takes a long time to wash the suds out, i forgot that and thought it would be fine as i the hose to rinse them off,
all the way home i looked like one of those fluffy chickens with the fluffy feet, i kept walking through puddles on the way home but they just kept coming back.

ironically just two days ago i bought some sponge insole liners for some of my shoes to keep the insides nice and wet for longer, which does work well, squelchy for longer, anyway i went out in a pink block heeled pair of courts i had added the liners to the next rainy day and i got a bit of a supprise as they started foaming up loads, like i'd just put soap in them, i'd worn another pair i put the same liners in and they were fine so it must have come from the shoes,
sometimes i wash my shoes out with soapy water if i've done a splosh session in them and i guess these must have been through that some time ago and still had soap in them, i'll have to go for another walk in them later when the dried out to see if getting them soaked again has cleared the soap, sometimes its fun to leave the residue in the shoes to dry up then go out around town in the rain,
having that embarrassing feeling of being out sploshing or having something other than water squelching out of your shoes is kinda nervey ,
which is weird because i'm fine with being soaked in public when its raining,

i'd love to be so carefree that i could walk down the road with custard running out my dress and anyone who asks i would be confident enough to say "its custard in my knickers, feels great you should try it"

sorry for the ramble
great story Diogenes,
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
chuppa boots

Post by chuppa boots »

Thanks for this story Laura :)

Are you often wearing boots ?
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

chuppa boots wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:13 am Thanks for this story Laura :)

Are you often wearing boots ?
no, i very rarely wear boots in general, only boots i wear are a suede black pair for dry freezing cold days and thats very rarely, and work boots when i'm working on stuff, nothing to do with any wet / messy stuff

sandals in heels, courts in flats and heels 99% of the time.

i went out with my aunt and gf this weekend just gone, i was in heels and pencil dress with opaque tights, gf in flats and jeans and aunt was in ankle boots and opaque tights, we got 90% of the way to the restraunt then it poured down with heavy rain, gf and aunt a brolly and me and gf had fur hats which are good at keeping the water out but the fur stays wet
all three of us got drenched from the rain

its going to rain all day tomorrow, so hope fully not too cold so i can go for a nice long walk in the rain then go shopping soaking wet, had the sainsbury guy following me around the shop once when i went in drenched lol
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly