Dog feeding

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

VKC

Dog feeding

Post by VKC »

It’s actually my wife that has a ‘thing’ for moccasin slippers and watching her wear them all the time has definitely turned me onto them as well.

But mostly it’s because she always wears them bare foot that does it for me; so I decided to use them as dog bowls to feed our dogs then return them to her closet when they were still slimey and full of slobber knowing it would be her bare feet sliding in…

As ever, she slipped them straight on (she did complain that they felt slimey without having any idea why!) and is currently walking around Publix doing the shopping in them.

vector

Re: Dog feeding

Post by vector »

Love it! Would be great if she will "upgrade" them into Ugg Dakota, real sheepskin feels sooo good.
ayushiest

Re: Dog feeding

Post by ayushiest »

best time to feed dog at night