McCafe spill all over young lady

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Mr_and_Mrs_Messy

McCafe spill all over young lady

Post by Mr_and_Mrs_Messy »

The young girl at McCafe spilt something all over herself. I quickly asked if she was OK and snapped this.

I wish I could of got a 2nd photo, as she just wiped it all off with a wet cloth, but did say twice her foot was sliding in her shoes. She took them off and washed them out at the little sink before buckling them both back on. I ordered another coffee in the hope of hearing her squishing as she walked, but it was too loud to hear anything. She was so embarrassed 😳
Attachments
Screenshot_20231009_101441_Vaulty.jpg
Wamshoes

Re: McCafe spill all over young lady

Post by Wamshoes »

Wow, amazing!