wet and muddy misc

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

jayd

Re: wet and muddy misc

Post by jayd »

Great to see you back again. I really enjoy your updates, you seem to have a lot of fun doing it! I remember your youtube channel from years ago, do you still use it?

Jay
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Fantastic photos!
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Wow! Great to see you back. I'm loving the MJ's, perfect wellie boots ans the strap stops them from getting stuck and falling off.
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

jayd wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:51 am Great to see you back again. I really enjoy your updates, you seem to have a lot of fun doing it! I remember your youtube channel from years ago, do you still use it?

Jay
i don't use the messylaura one to post any vids as that name is mostly linked to my car resto and sword making community (no vids there either) but i have recently managed to link my "Abigailbutterfly" youtube channel that i do have wet and muddy video's on, glad you posted the reply i'll try and link it in the signature as all my old links are long dead now

the abigailbutterfly account was a test one i made many years ago to see if the videos would get picked up by the wam community and posted on forums i usually watch, like this one or umd, in the years i never saw it linked once, but i did post it in a link a year ago, at he time i never put it out in the community as mine, just wondered if it would find its own way there

https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
jayd

Post by jayd »

Hi! Yes it was the Abigail Butterfly channel I remember from back in the day when Linda had an active channel on YouTube as well. Looking forward to seeing more of your exploits! :)
Nibootlover

Post by Nibootlover »

messylaura wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:05 am I went to my local cemetery to get some woodpecker and fox pics, something i do quite often, i was a cold but sunny day and i had my gf with me, i wasnt expecting rain at all, thought maybe there might be some soft ground for a bit of mud fun but there wasn't that day, on the way back i was treated to a flooded foot tunnel, well, both the photographer and splosher wasn't going to miss this opportunity,

i happened to be wearing a full length velvet dress and pretty thick coat too, i handed my gf my other camera gear so it wouldnt get wet and went down to get some images,
it was chest high! so a very nice unexpected squelchy walk home!!

flood tunnel1.jpg

flood tunnel2.jpg

flood tunnel3size.jpg
Very hot heels
Nibootlover

Post by Nibootlover »

messylaura wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:58 am couple random ones

whiteweb5.jpg

muddy2size.jpg
Mmmmh so hot