Planning your mudding?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Diogenes

Planning your mudding?

Post by Diogenes »

Do you plan your mudding? Choose the right shoes or boots? Do you wear socks in your boots? ( Do you wash them) Or do you just do it spontaneously?

Do you get excited when you think about it and get dressed, do your knickers get wet?

Afterwards do you clean your shoes and boots or just leave them for the mud to dry on?

What are the dirtiest/ most wrecked shoes or boots you've worn after a session in the mud?

Have you modified your shoes or boots after soaking? ( After lots of mudding in my cowboy boots they wouldn't go on properly, so I had to rip the linings out.- then they went on better and kept on getting sucked off in the mud, so I wound up plunging my white socks and feet into the mud and then back into my boots, which made them all slippery inside so they slipped off more...) Inner soles of my shoes ( and boots) usually come out after a good soaking, do yours?
Gemmacurious

Re: Planning your mudding?

Post by Gemmacurious »

Yes
Sometimes
No
Sometimes

Yes
No comment

Clean

See my Flickr page :)