Aliexpress wedge / stiletto heels muddy / abused in the reviews

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

messylaura

Re: Aliexpress wedge / stiletto heels muddy / abused in the reviews

Post by messylaura »

i question why this thread is in the wet and messy section, its just links to items for sale
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
cherokee

Post by cherokee »

you did read the subject line?
there are pictures of muddy/abused heels in the REVIEWs of the items.
Note, as mentioned before, that the aliexpress platform deletes individual product reviews automatically after exactly 6 month.
After this time period, the review and the pictures are gone, and when an item is still valid for sale, and you follow the "old" link, it might cause the impression you mentioned. But there was a time frame of 6 month after publication of the review with the muddy / abused pictures online. You might just follow the newer links in the thread, the old links are > 6month and the reviews are gone.
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

The black pointy toe pumps and the pointy jean mules are the sexiest high heel reviews ever. The damage on those 2 pairs is equisite and erotic. Do you have any pics of those blue lower heeled slingbacks?
cherokee

Post by cherokee »

only slightly muddy and scratched stiletto sandals (multicolour):

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006725635352.html
(might need to click "view more" in the review section.)

direct link example pic:
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/A9822d35b90e ... e9d0a3.jpg

@Lazlo: I tried to include the lower heel blue slingback in two photos, but I do not have more pics.
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

cherokee wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:34 am
@Lazlo: I tried to include the lower heel blue slingback in two photos, but I do not have more pics.
Love how beat down you have you blue slings. It looks like the linings are also heavily trashed. I really love how you waste no time with a brand new sexy pair of heels and wearing them in harsh enviroments. This is easily my favorite thread on this site. I always look forward to what your next pair of sexy heels you are going to take out and get gouged up and muddy.