Damagedheels.com Picture Set POLL

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

SallysWorld wrote:Don't know if i'm allowed a vote.

i can't vote for myself. (number 2 if i'm allowed.... Aurora looks like she has so much venom. I'd like to see the boots shredded!!!!!)

Yeah.

sal.

http://www.sallysworld.com

Of coarse your allowed a vote 'trouble'.....If you havent done so yet get ya vote in
Damagedheels.com
PS:Also got your email,and ive sent you a reply,so no need to ring you on sunday! M...
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

THIS POLL HAS NOW ENDED
And set 1 (Junes muddy morgan boots) wins the day with 22 votes and 2nd place goes to Melanie scuffing up her boots with 9 votes,thanks to all of those of you who have voted...now for the pictures....
Enjoy
Damagedheels.com