Girls stuck in mud wearing boots or shoes?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mrbond

Girls stuck in mud wearing boots or shoes?

Post by mrbond »

Are there any good sites that have girls wearing boots or shoes stuck and struggling in mud/ clay etc...?

They used to be loads! The likes of:
Dirtybootproductions
Hotsweetfeet
Mudcole
Adventuresinwellies
Downloaddreams/Quicksandgirls
Archenemys

There doesn't seem to be as many nowadays. Just wondered if there were any sites I didn't know of?

Cheers
pompompom13

Re: Girls stuck in mud wearing boots or shoes?

Post by pompompom13 »

Hi,

There are several new ones ^:)
Wamderland
you've got all of the video from topwam
mostwam.tv
carstuck.tv have some as well
You can find a lot on clips4sale or clips4all as well, such as (valery dream or anabelle wet boots channel)
boots passion (which is an old one by the way)

After you can still find a lot on youtube as well

Cheers
mrbond

Post by mrbond »

Cheers. They're a couple there I haven't heard of, I'll check them out.
Ambizzle

Post by Ambizzle »

Some of them changed names, and some of them have just disappeared:

1) Dirtybootproductions: I think they stopped production due to lack of interest from models.
2) Hotsweetfeet: A website I well remember that seems to have just up and left entirely.
3) Mudcole: Changed to simply "ruinedheels" on Youtube. Same content, same excellent style.
4) Adventureinwellies: Pretty sure they're still active on Youtube, although they may be going into private video content.
5) Downloaddreams: They are still going (their website www.downloaddreams.com is at least) but they seem to have moved on to shallow mud and recreational WAM, rather than the preferred hardcore stuff,
6) Archenemys: They seem to have moved into more long-term modelling and away from WAM, unfortunately.
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Yes look on you tube... :)