hello everyone, boot lover from France

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

littlecok78

hello everyone, boot lover from France

Post by littlecok78 »

hello
new here
Near Versailles, France

43 yo man with a real attraction (and a sexual turn on) for women's boots (the higher the better).

feel free to contact me.

littlecok78
boots_in_2_deep

Re: hello everyone, boot lover from France

Post by boots_in_2_deep »

Hello friend:
Just wanted to let you know I saw your post, and also love women's overknee, thigh high and crotch high boots, preferably with women wearing them, but I love to wear them myself and play in the mud in them. You have probably seen some of my YouTube videos, sorry I don't have any recent ones but hopefully I will get to add more at some point. If you would like to PM me please feel free, though it may be some time before you get a reply. Welcome to the forum.
boots_in_2_deep
Thigh Boots

Re: hello everyone, boot lover from France

Post by Thigh Boots »

Hello! I very like sexy women`s thigh boots in deep mud!!!