Muddyboot - back to the forum! This time with more!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

SparksRettle

Muddyboot - back to the forum! This time with more!

Post by SparksRettle »

Hello forum!

It's been a while since I've last been here - but my channel on YouTube was active (more or less) all the time, as I'm sure some of you have noticed. I've however decided that it's time to get back to the forum and post some links and questions.

So, first of all: my newest video: https://youtu.be/N1KrqfAC4OQ
Sadly, I couldn't find any really deep spot, but I'll keep looking!

I'll also be buying a red, vinyl catsuit - I can't wait to try it out in mud, with my black, latex boots and super long gloves I've also bought! This time I'll try to sink really deep, maybe even beyond the tops of my boots (and do note, they ARE high, you can see them on some of the earlier videos in the channel).

I'll also be buying some more outfits - what would you like to see? I'm very much open for different ideas and would like to try them out. I was considering, together with my partner, to make a proper photo session - would you enjoy a muddy photo session? Or rather a kinky one indoors? Tell me what you think! I'm hoping that the channel will grow, because I still have some more ideas and plans!
Ambizzle

Re: Muddyboot - back to the forum! This time with more!

Post by Ambizzle »

Hey SparksRettle!

Great to have you come back. It's been awhile for me too, but weirdly it was one of your videos that I was watching that reminded me of this forum, and here I am again too!

I'm loving the idea of the red vinyl catsuit, as I think the latex thigh boots I've seen in some of your earlier videos would compliment the outfit excellently. Some videos with wet-look leggings would be great too.

Personally I'd like to see some variation in the height of boots, and styles of the shoes; not just super tall thigh or crotch boots, but maybe some knee-high equestrian boots, or some cute ankle booties! I don't know whether you'd be into it, but some videos with ballet flats or sandals/wedge heels would be awesome, though I understand your channel is called "Muddy Boots."

Just some thoughts of my own, but I'm sure there are plenty of others with suggestions too.
SparksRettle

Post by SparksRettle »

Thanks for the kind words!
I'd very much like to get some different boots and I hope I'll eventually be able to do so - it's mostly the money that's the problem, cause they aren't cheap haha

I wouldn't mind doing some fashion-like videos, though definitely I'd have to get some more things - and so far nothing really truly attracted me

But I'll definitely try to make it a bit more interesting! Thanks for the suggestions!
Ambizzle

Post by Ambizzle »

Well I'm not sure about your situation, but a pair of wet-look leggings probably wouldn't set you back that much; you can find them in all sorts of cheap stores, both online and your typical retail store. Ballet flats / wedges / other non-booted shoes might be similar, but like I said, I'm not sure about your situation (shoe size, availability, expenditure allowance, etc.).

If you managed to find a few styles that you liked, a fashion-style show-off video would be good; sort of like a parade of what you've got to hand that you're willing to mess up for others' entertainment.

Like I said though, I'm not sure how rigidly you want to stick to the "muddy boots" aspect of your channel, I personally think it'd benefit from some variation, like different types of boots or shoes, and the vinyl catsuit idea is brilliant! I did the vinyl catsuit thing before, and it was wonderful, just as a personal experience. I just wish that the photo-sharing website I hosted my images to decided to close down without much warning...
owlman

Post by owlman »

It is difficult finding decent mud, as well as what to wear, you mentioned wetlook leggings, have a look at this, you may like, it's our channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtVWaxIT2Ws