Hi everyone

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Alexainheels

Hi everyone

Post by Alexainheels »

Wetshoe showed me this wonderful place. I'll be adding to it shortly.
Alexa In Heels
Instagram | Onlyfans
cw147

Re: Hi everyone

Post by cw147 »

Welcome. I have seen your Instagram and I am already a big fan
Aurora Borealis

Post by Aurora Borealis »

Your wet Louboutin pictures are the most amazing not only of your pics but also of all of the Instagram pics I know! I'm looking forward to more photos...
Alexainheels

Post by Alexainheels »

cw147 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:23 am Welcome. I have seen your Instagram and I am already a big fan
thank you. thats always nice to hear
Alexa In Heels
Instagram | Onlyfans
Alexainheels

Post by Alexainheels »

Aurora Borealis wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:00 pm Your wet Louboutin pictures are the most amazing not only of your pics but also of all of the Instagram pics I know! I'm looking forward to more photos...
thank you!!!
Alexa In Heels
Instagram | Onlyfans
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Now that Alexa has shown me the wonders of Instagram, I made one too. Actually have a lot of candid wet stilettos photos in my phone. Just haven't posted many lately since who wants to be stuck in front of their computer these days? Instagram makes it so much easier. If any of you post any good stuff on there, I'd love to see it too!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

If any of you would like to see Alexa shopping for new heels at Chanel in Korea, we've added some videos to both of our Instagrams.