Just delete me

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

owlman

Just delete me

Post by owlman »

:!: I'm fuc king sick of getting pulled up by you you bitch.do me a fuc king favour and delete me and all my posts
Last edited by owlman on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
josephine

Re: I HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT

Post by josephine »

Please refrain from talking about body fluids in this forum.

Many thanks.
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
josephine

Re: Just delete me

Post by josephine »

It was a polite request to not refer to body fluids in the wet and messy forum. There are other forums you can post that kind of material in.

If you choose to leave that is your choice, I won't be deleting your posts but I will edit anything that doesn't conform to the rules.

But be warned,if you abuse myself or any other moderator again like you did in your last post ,you will be banned.

That is a first and final warning.

Line drawn. Let's get back on topic.

Josephine.
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.