hey wetshoe

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Aurora Borealis

Re: hey wetshoe

Post by Aurora Borealis »

Wetshoe wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:44 am
destroyingsexyshoes wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:27 am Holy hell! In love. Could we see more of her and those heels in the pool?
She has been in the pool again in other Louboutins. I'll ask her if it's ok to show you guys.
Could you persuade her to show more shots now? I think this would be much appreciated here!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Aurora Borealis wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:18 am
Wetshoe wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:44 am
destroyingsexyshoes wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:27 am Holy hell! In love. Could we see more of her and those heels in the pool?
She has been in the pool again in other Louboutins. I'll ask her if it's ok to show you guys.
Could you persuade her to show more shots now? I think this would be much appreciated here!
Yes, she will join me here in the Caribbean in a few days. She is an Instagrammer and I have discussed with her how perhaps we could both benefit if she focuses on a theme which is interesting to the general public as well as us here. Perhaps rather than just another travel blogger, or just another designer shoe blogger, some kind of combination? Was actually how I decided on the topic for my sites like 20+ years ago. There were already shoe sites, and WAM sites. I thought that meant making another one would be redundant. I had little understanding of the internet :)

Louboutin travel blogger? Wet Louboutin travel blogger? :) Suggestions?

When she gets here, she will likely add some photos to her Instagram and I'll link to them from here.
Aurora Borealis

Post by Aurora Borealis »

That's very promising news! What's the name of her Instagram account?
Inspired by an interesting thread on another forum I would call her blog "Off-roading in Louboutins"...
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Aurora Borealis wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:13 am That's very promising news! What's the name of her Instagram account?
Inspired by an interesting thread on another forum I would call her blog "Off-roading in Louboutins"...
Will post it here soon. She has to add some photos. Yea, Off Roading in Louboutins does sound like a fun subject.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Lucia la Cruelle wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:31 pm Sexy legs and heels!
Thanks. Yea, always a necessity when choosing a girlfriend :)
sdlyles

Post by sdlyles »

Hey, those pics are awesome! Any chance you can post that insta link?