Lou's in deep.

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Hobbs

Re: Lou's in deep.

Post by Hobbs »

josephine wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:41 pm The dress is trashed and gone to the landfill.

I'm afraid this forum is about abusing shoes which is exactly what I did!

Never have never will do full length movies, much prefer leaving that bit to your imagination 😊

Try http://mostwam.com/store/parentsite/lotsofmud.com

For full length full coverage.

Josephine. X
Ah well, never mind...thought I'd ask anyway. :D
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

yeah, but your mud locations are better than mostwam.... that will never encourage you, but you could make a fortune on custom videos.
Shoetomisadventure2

Post by Shoetomisadventure2 »

Nice work Josephine!
josephine

Post by josephine »

I love the work Leon and Lisa do at mostwam but that's the difference between us, I do it more for fun and the love of it, although their shoots and filming and editing are very good the shoots are very conveyor belt, that said I do love the ifficewam bath mud sets!

That's partly why MC closed the site as it became too much to keep up with shooting new footage and working to make money.

The clipstore doesn't pay the bills but it does every so often allows the purchase of equipment, i.e. The new GoPro and it pays for new shoes to abuse.

The only downside to that swamp location was the mosquitos!

Josephine. X
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Wow that was above and beyond ...Awesome job
I'm Trashed
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

josephine wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:39 am I love the work Leon and Lisa do at mostwam but that's the difference between us, I do it more for fun and the love of it, although their shoots and filming and editing are very good the shoots are very conveyor belt, that said I do love the ifficewam bath mud sets!

That's partly why MC closed the site as it became too much to keep up with shooting new footage and working to make money.

The clipstore doesn't pay the bills but it does every so often allows the purchase of equipment, i.e. The new GoPro and it pays for new shoes to abuse.

The only downside to that swamp location was the mosquitos!

Josephine. X
Yea, same reason we do it. Because it's hot and doesn't hurt to have extra money and reason to buy hot shoes :) Btw... met a new shoe abuse enthusiast and should be posting a few pictures of her soon. Also btw... not sure if you're getting my PM's due to the trouble with the forum software. It is a problem with the forum. Not your end. Will take some time to fix.