Wetshoe - Justine Sands/Juggs request

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

justinefanboy

Wetshoe - Justine Sands/Juggs request

Post by justinefanboy »

Hey guys,

I am new here and seems to me that Justine made some pics for you a couple of years ago. (pics attached)

Since the pictures are old, I would like to know if the sets are still available before I subscribe to the site.

Thank you very much

Justinefanboy
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 1.26.42 AM.png
sexy_when_wet_2_000295.jpg
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Wetshoe - Justine Sands/Juggs request

Post by Wetshoe »

The photo sets cycle weekly. The preview page shows which sets are showing this week. If not this week, they will show up sooner or later so you should subscribe when you see them on the preview page.
justinefanboy

Post by justinefanboy »

Hello!

Ok. But seems that most of the updates doesnt show the model name and most of the previews are broken. Is there a way for me to buy them separately?
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

yeah even on abused boots the recent photo cycle is broken with a not found error.
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Sorry about the errors in the sites. I haven't had a lot of time to maintain them lately and there isn't a way to buy them separately.
justinefanboy

Post by justinefanboy »

Hello!! Are you sure I cannot buy them separately??? I've been checking the website for updates lately, and it seems there's none. If I subscribe, is there any archive / models session where I can find pictures of Justine? These sets are really really interesting and I would love to have access to them. Thanks!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi. Sorry. Havent had time to fix the sites or even sort through the photos to sell separately. If I do, Ill surely post here to let you guys now.