What to do....

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

KillTheHeels

What to do....

Post by KillTheHeels »

Well, here's my entire shoe-collection. Just felt like dumping them on the bathroom-floor, all of a sudden.... :twisted:

But.... Don't know what to do next.. Maybe this will be comtinued in the Abused-forum.... or here in wet and messy....

Suggestions, anyone? :lol:
1.JPG
IMG_0689.JPG
IMG_0690.JPG
IMG_0691.JPG
IMG_0692.JPG
IMG_0694.JPG
IMG_0695.JPG
IMG_0696.JPG
IMG_0697.JPG
IMG_0698.JPG
IMG_0698.JPG
KillTheHeels

Re: What to do....

Post by KillTheHeels »

IMG_0699.JPG
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

I think you should play a bit with paint that will be nice to see a nice Paint abuse action here :D
KillTheHeels

Post by KillTheHeels »

Yes, great idea. Love the creamy feeling of paint... Preferably pink.... :D Best part is that it usually comes off again if I don't wait too long...

But for now, tings only got a bit wet and messy with shavingfoam and shower cream.... 8)

The pile is still there and waiting, though... Later on today I'll have to continue..... :twisted:
IMG_0700.JPG
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Wow! You have great taste in shoes. Some beautiful heels there. I'd love to see this thread (which I think could become quite epic!) move to the abused forum! Hint hint.
KillTheHeels

Post by KillTheHeels »

Had to use Microsoft Paint to edit the size of this Picture..... How appropriate..... :twisted:

All three pairs are brand new and have hardly been worn..... Love them - so what better thing to do than to ..... kill them.... :lol:
IMG_0701.JPG
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Mmmmm! Love them, especially the slingbacks. What are your plans?