Boots filled with Glue!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mrbond

Boots filled with Glue!

Post by mrbond »

I've added a few videos of me wearing transparent boots filled with Catchmaster glue. They were a very tight fit, so once i managed to get my feet in, i couldn't pull them off...they were stuck solid!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0Mhc ... MwZ8TXGwJg
MuddyMessy

Re: Boots filled with Glue!

Post by MuddyMessy »

Talk about a clever idea :D
mrbond

Post by mrbond »

Cheers. Thought it would be cool to see the glue and feet stuck in the boots. Thing is, my feet were too stuck in them, that i had to ruin the boots and cut them off my feet.
MuddyMessy

Post by MuddyMessy »

It's a shame that they got ruined, but it made for such an excellent video (and I assume an awesome experience for you). It's always a treat seeing new videos from you.
mrbond

Post by mrbond »

It was a great experience:-)
Those boots were only cheap, so i'll probably order some more in future...i'm thinking i may fill them with treacle this time, then step in the glue! At least i may be able to get them off!
I have some more high heel videos planned soon, so hope you enjoy.
MuddyMessy

Post by MuddyMessy »

Oh you know I will!
Ambizzle

Post by Ambizzle »

Where did you get those transparent booties from? If it was an ebay store, could you provide the details?

Love the work; a unique form of WAM I haven't seen in a while, nor to that degree before.