Wet and Muddy Block Heels

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Cammile

Wet and Muddy Block Heels

Post by Cammile »

Anyone a fan of block heels? Thought I'd give this one a try :)

Walking around the back of the house, I notice there was a water leaked.
I tried to open the door so that I can shut it off but couldn't get inside.
Watch me as I muddied my cute platform block heels.
SiteSet153E-020.jpg
mistressofmess

Re: Wet and Muddy Block Heels

Post by mistressofmess »

Cammile wrote:Anyone a fan of block heels? Thought I'd give this one a try :) Walking around the back of the house, I notice there was a water leaked. I tried to open the door so that I can shut it off but couldn't get inside. Watch me as I muddied my cute platform block heels. SiteSet153E-020.jpg
now I could wear those to step in cakes!! Beautiful heels
saucyfetishdevil

Post by saucyfetishdevil »

I absolutely love blocked heels! Shame about the water leak but with those heels I think there's nothing much better than that. Muddy heels, something about them.

I also saw some girls rocking the muddy heels on here http://www.fetishfreakwebcams.com/ and there were some really naughty heels to be seen.

I might post up some in the next few days.

Have you got anymore muddy heel shots?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Nice shot! Regarding the blocky platforms, I used to hate them when they were in style and that's all you would see on girls' feet. Now that stilettos are back in style I don't mind seeing them once in a while for variety. Then again, yours are much nicer than the extremely blocky ones of the 90's.
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

mistressofmess wrote:
Cammile wrote:Anyone a fan of block heels? Thought I'd give this one a try :) Walking around the back of the house, I notice there was a water leaked. I tried to open the door so that I can shut it off but couldn't get inside. Watch me as I muddied my cute platform block heels. SiteSet153E-020.jpg
now I could wear those to step in cakes!! Beautiful heels
Thanks mistressofmess :)
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

saucyfetishdevil wrote:I absolutely love blocked heels! Shame about the water leak but with those heels I think there's nothing much better than that. Muddy heels, something about them.

I also saw some girls rocking the muddy heels on here http://www.fetishfreakwebcams.com/ and there were some really naughty heels to be seen.

I might post up some in the next few days.

Have you got anymore muddy heel shots?
more muddy pics of block heels or any other heels?
but here is a preview of another block muddy heel pic.
SiteSet137_800-013.jpg
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Wetshoe wrote:Nice shot! Regarding the blocky platforms, I used to hate them when they were in style and that's all you would see on girls' feet. Now that stilettos are back in style I don't mind seeing them once in a while for variety. Then again, yours are much nicer than the extremely blocky ones of the 90's.
Thanks Wetshoe, I wasn't really a fan of it either but now I seem to kind a like the looks. :)