question for yall

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

justauser

Re: question for yall

Post by justauser »

Anything that is not intended destruction.

They may get wet, muddy, messy, drunken out of, eaten out of, even peed in, anything! If there´s a real good chance for them to survive unscathed, just maybe with a little patina, but no scratches or unnatural discoloration.
To make it short: Still in a shape suitable for wearing on a night out.
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Women wrecking their shoes on the abused board. Kicking them around against the concrete, heels in grates, total destruction is fine. Erv
Winter_mute

Post by Winter_mute »

Walking through the deep puddles, flooding of the shoes and for sure - nice and loud squelching, ideally combined with the talk of the model about how wet and muddy her feet are.
Also it would be very nive to have a model with shoes (ideally ankle boots) filled wih some messy stuff. It would be interesting to see the reaction of the model when she gets her shoes filled, and walks in filled shoes with loud squelching.
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

Awesome ty for all the response and great ideas. I will c what all I can get done asap and I will b posting sample vids on YouTube and xtube.com and I can also do request videos with shoes I have and will buy for vids or I can also do vids in shoes yall would send me and get my models to do as u wish to the shoes. (No scat stuff)
Request at droopdawgproductions@gmail.com so when we start doing them it easy to look them up.
Last edited by NiceShoes on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043

Post by 001 »

A woman takes off her shoes and throws them into the back of a garbage truck and then watching as the mechanism eats her shoes, crushing them to a pulp. Especially is it is possible for one of the garbage men to retrieve her crushed shoes afterwards for her to model.

Also I would like to see a woman take off her pretty heels and oil them up then roast them publicly on a spit over an open fire, like a hog roast, making sure to keep them nice and oiled and just away from the flames so that they cook nicely but do not burn. Then people taking slices off of them (Just like a hog.) for there plate.
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

Video ideas.

Wearing them out naturally, like by dancing in them. Dancing in them to death.

Maybe team up with a pole dancer since they often do this.
Scuffy