Pleaser heels stuck in Catchmaster rat trap glue videos!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mrbond

Pleaser heels stuck in Catchmaster rat trap glue videos!

Post by mrbond »

Hi everyone

I've added a few videos of me wearing my Pleaser sandals in 3 gallons of rat trap glue! I am male, so if you're not into male feet then i'm sorry, but i hope to do some female shoots in the future. Hope you enjoy...i'll be doing more vids in future with different types of heels and shoes...please feel free to make requests!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqxRTSGUegA
MuddyMessy

Re: Pleaser heels stuck in Catchmaster rat trap glue videos!

Post by MuddyMessy »

That looks amazingly sticky! Can't wait to see more!
mrbond wrote:please feel free to make requests!
Maybe with some tights or stockings?
mrbond

Post by mrbond »

It is super sticky, so hard to keep the heels on as you can see. I'm going to add another 2 gallons soon, so it will be even more of a struggle :D
As for tights or stockings...that can be arranged. Once the glue grabs hold of them though, there's no escape!
Look out for more videos and pics in future.
MuddyMessy

Post by MuddyMessy »

You've got my full attention!
mrbond

Post by mrbond »

Haha. I'm glad someone is enjoying them. Btw, what is it that you liked or did not like about them? Always good to get some feedback!
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

with boots?
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
mrbond

Post by mrbond »

Yeah, i can do boots, won't be for a while yet though. Got a few pairs of heels i'm gonna try out first...plus was thinking of some ankle boots! I want the glue deep enough to come over the tops of those first though, which would involve a lot more glue! Hopefully i can get out of it if it's that deep! :shock: haha