Walk and mud in heels

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

ert

Walk and mud in heels

Post by ert »

Hello everyone, today after work I take some clothes from my girlfriend and I went to a lake.

After searching for the perfect place for some mud action already using the clothes and the heels that I will use after for walking. After some kms I found this amazing place

And those are my marks

My boots were at the Moment already really dirty, maybe 400m in that Kind of mud walked already in that Moment

Then before I went to the Car, I cleaned my boots in the river

After that I gone to my Car AS fast AS I can because someone saw me and tried to find me, the way was really Bad and wet

At the Car it was time to change from the boots for mud to the heels for the walking

After that I went to McDonalds to take something to eat and wait until night come, when I started my 3.6km journey I saw a poudle of water but I thought that its better to leave it for the way back because I didnt know how deep it was.

Those shoes were new, I had just a small walk with them before and after the 3.6km walk they look like that from behind

And thats it...I hope you like it.

(Both over 10cm high und EU 41 and I am over 90kgs...because of that they look so used after that)
pompompom13

Re: Walk and mud in heels

Post by pompompom13 »

Thank you so much for sharing :)
do you remember how long your boots kept your feet dry ?
hope you will continue to post, thats awesome ! :P