new video =Push in the pool with spy camera =>up 3/12

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

piponimbo31

new video =Push in the pool with spy camera =>up 3/12

Post by piponimbo31 »

printemp in this year I redid the same story in my last position, he was still cold at least April, and I had heated the pool, my friend did not expect at all to this I shoot again in the water especially with these new boots "freelance" again (350€), especially his new jacket( 240€). Again she laughed, but she did not spare .. but we have a solution ... she told me that if I wanted to take pictures or filming her all dress up in water it will be with pleasure because she finds it fun and sexy, I think I can give back contributions yet.
fun well

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6loszuaqukpv ... hcD2a?dl=0
Last edited by piponimbo31 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kneehigh21

Re: Push in the pool with spy camera

Post by kneehigh21 »

Stunning!
cw147

Post by cw147 »

Thanks, nice pictures!

I see you have posted other pictures and videos before, but the drop box links don't work anymore. Do you still have them?
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Absolutly great !
Could we have more pics of the wet boot ? :-)
lulx

Post by lulx »

Nice!
piponimbo31

Post by piponimbo31 »

hi
you ask to see the boots better
Here are pictures (not vidcaps) of Newly boots before bath and during the photo shoot
and a small foretaste of the series with zara boots.

clic on the same link

for old series desolated it are deleted ..

enjoy
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Sipmply superb ! Like to see the boots floating alone ... They are really superb. And the Zara boots look very nice too, especially in the mud .. :-)