Cammiles Forum

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

blowers_e

Cammiles Forum

Post by blowers_e »

Hi all

I know not fully related,

But is anyone else having a problem with cammiles forum?

It does not seem to work at all?

Thanks
Dead Spikes

Re: Cammiles Forum

Post by Dead Spikes »

The forum is down for over a week now. :shock: I hope everything is fine with her. If you read this please respond, dear Cammile.

Greetings
DS
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Hi Friends so i was Contacting Cammile and have asked her whats goning on she Said Maxx will have a Look.
So i hope it will Work soon!
Stay tuned! :D
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Sorry for the late reply. Maxx has stated the the forum was well hacked. the windows based server we moved it to, is making it difficult to retrieve the database so he is working quick to try and revive the original forum from the Cammile.com server. :cry: