Leather Peep Toe Pumps in Mud!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Stiletto Slut

Leather Peep Toe Pumps in Mud!

Post by Stiletto Slut »

Well, after considerable pressure from everyone in this forum, I thought I finally had to go knee deep into something gooey....so friday afternoon...

Sam Thought it a good idea for us to make a photo shoot outside as it was a lovely day.... So I agreed... I tottered in my ssky high black stiletto peep toe pumps out into the garden.

"Why don't you stand on the brink of the patio for this pick?" Queried Sam. "You know....just for a tease..." Of course, I thought nothing of it, so..

"That's great! Maybe you should dangle your leg on top of the mud...." At this point I couldn't stop giggling as I saw Sam's grin on her face, but I played along...

And that's when it happened, it was only a gentle push from sam and I lost my balance and plunged my foot into the cold, muddy clay.

I could feel my foot sinking and I imeediately felt the cold water seeping through the peep toe hole and soking my nylon clad toes.

Sam pushed me again as she laughed hysterically and my other shoe joined the first. I could feel the suction building up around my shoe and knew that I couldn't keep sinking unless, I'd lose it! I begged Sam to help me out and she finally did....

"Look at your heels!" Sam mused as she took a few more pics with my camera. "let me get a close-up of your toes!" You have to remember though, I love my shoes...and the thought of ruining them in mud isn't a pleasant one.....but after this little photo shoot... i began to feel differently.
"Get the bucket!" I told Sam.

She brought it to back filled with warm water. "Ok, rinse your shoes and feet and lets go back to the mud.....but this time, I want you knee deep!" We both laughed but I found myself desperately wanting to go back, and deeper than before. "You're shoes are already caked with mud, so you don't have to worry about ruining them anymore!" I laughed as I held my foot above the bucket. "Oh! We should make a small video out of this..!!" Sam was excited and so was I. "Great idea!"

And so I'm afraid this story comes to an end until I can discover how to take vidcaps.....because the rest of the story was all filmed and not photographed. But I hope you've enjoyed this little teaser!!

xxx
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Wow what a great story and pics too....Thanks for posting,love to see those 5" heels in the mud...very entertaining indeed :twisted:

As for your movie,if you want to,I can help you with the vid caps,also if you wish I could post the movie within the FREE area of Damagedheels.com and have it acredited to yourselves...let me know if your interested?
thanks again
Damagedheels.com
hymerboots

Post by hymerboots »

Yes, ggreat Pictures,

love these kind of Pumps,

shiny black patent...in the mud.

Hymerboots
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

thanks for the great story and photos stiletto slut!
i think you need to get revenge for what sam did to your poor shoes. perhaps have a surprise for her after work one day. make sure she's wearing her best pumps though!

cool

Post by Guest »

Again thanks for sharing, and taking the time to capture your adventure.

I do hope you went knee deep, i really hope to see that clip.

Looking forward to future messing.

mc :wink:
shred

Post by shred »

That is great work, Stiletto Slut. I love the idea of muddy water entering thru the peep toe hole of the shoe, wetting your pantyhose. Did you ruin your pantyhose by crawling over the concrete on your knees? Did you eventually loose your shoes in the mud so you were wading thru the mud with that beautifully pantyhosed feet?

Shred
martin

Post by martin »

Fanstatic finally you took the plunge in the wet stuff. Did you ever get those black six inc heels muddy like those :?: