Brand new messy louboutins

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Mr_and_Mrs_Messy

Brand new messy louboutins

Post by Mr_and_Mrs_Messy »

Look up the thread name on you tube.

Its our second video upload

Somebody maybe able to upload the video to this thread for me because I dont know how
Dead Spikes

Re: Brand new messy louboutins

Post by Dead Spikes »

Here ya go: :wink:

A fine mess and well done, altough I don´t like it very much when vids are shot vertically. I don´t want to crick my neck. :( Apart from that a great clip. :roll:

Greetings
DS
HeelsForever

Post by HeelsForever »

Wow - awesome!! :D :D Loved it - especially the barefoot-teasing in and out of the shoes... BTW - what is that stuff? Thought it was paint, but some kind of gunge....?

Anyway - great stuff - and of course - the brandnew Louboutins must go under, as well. Even though - 10.000 likes may be a bit optimistic.... :wink:

Still - loved it!! :D Thank you so much.
Thys

Post by Thys »

Dead spikes, this PSA is for you.

:wink:
Leila

Post by Leila »

Oh you tease, I was hoping those louboutins were going all the way in too! Still loved the video even if i did have to turn my laptop sideways to watch it.
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Nice, thanks for sharing... I believe its the fault of those darn cell phones. you answer, dial, text, and shoot pictures, while the phone is vertical. So why doesn't it auto rotate the image and record the video properly? Darn Iphoney's :D :D
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Thys wrote:Dead spikes, this PSA is for you.

:wink:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So funny and so true. :D THX for making my day. :wink:

Greetings
DS