Aftermath of my adventure (images inside)

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Ambizzle

Aftermath of my adventure (images inside)

Post by Ambizzle »

Hey all!

Sorry this has taken so long, but I've been waiting for the perfect moment to take these. My parents - or at least one of them - are almost always in the house, but luckily they've been invited to a New Years party. I was invited, but I declined... For obvious reasons. :)

I hadn't realised how long I had left the boots and catsuit unwashed until I looked in the bag and took them out. It's a good job I had plenty of newspaper down too, because it looked like I brought half the field back with me! :lol:

The Bright Blue PVC Catsuit

First things first: the catsuit. This was easy to clean on the outside, not so much on the inside. The PVC covering has also started to warp and peel, so it's unlikely to last much longer... But, it is New Year tonight so, "out with the old, in with the new" as they always say.

The mess it started as...

Unravelling the mess!

Squeaky clean... On the outside at least...

The inside not doing quite so well...

The Thigh Boots

I thought these were going to be difficult to clean as the fabric inside is very absorbent. Turns out I was wrong; they were easy to clean, but I soon found some places the outer material had started to peel off. These might not last much longer either...

Like the catsuit, the boots emerge as balls of mess

Totally coated, and I had great fun doing it!

The left foot...

... And the right foot

Left foot again

Right foot again... I feel like an optician saying that...

One clean, one... not so clean...

Makes a big difference...

Some time later...

Like new, straight from the box!

Not so "straight from the box" any more...

I really hope these were worth the wait I put everyone through. I've been promising these for some time now, but at least I can say I've delivered the promised goods. I'm thinking of doing a mince pie/boot thing for crush fans, but I'm pushing luck as it is; knowing my parents they won't stay until midnight, but they're not back yet so there's always time.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Aftermath of my adventure (images inside)

Post by Wetshoe »

Nice boots. And nice work. Yes, I wouldn't say they're like new, but sexy boots look better abused anyway.
boots_in_2_deep

Post by boots_in_2_deep »

Ambizzle:
Thanks for the pictures- it's nice to see your lovely muddy outfit and imagine to myself how exactly it got that way, in conjunction with your story, that is :D Your boots lost a little bit of the outer coating on the pu fabric, not an uncommon occurrence when they have been wet; however it shouldn't detract at all from their usefulness. Hope next time you can take a camera so we can see the entire sequence?
boots_in_2_deep
Ambizzle

Post by Ambizzle »

boots_in_2_deep wrote:Ambizzle:
Thanks for the pictures- it's nice to see your lovely muddy outfit and imagine to myself how exactly it got that way, in conjunction with your story, that is :D Your boots lost a little bit of the outer coating on the pu fabric, not an uncommon occurrence when they have been wet; however it shouldn't detract at all from their usefulness. Hope next time you can take a camera so we can see the entire sequence?
boots_in_2_deep
I'm glad you like the pictures. In the future I do hope to take some live images, but the spot I was at wasn't suitable. The field was really dark, and using flash so close to a main road would've been dangerous. I know of a few more locations off the beaten path that would be good for some photography, even if it's dark, but I'll wait for it to warm up a bit.
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Nice shots :D :D :D