My First Adventure (Part I)

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Ambizzle

My First Adventure (Part I)

Post by Ambizzle »

I promised this what feels like a long time ago, but I can finally bring it to you. Here's the first part (of two) of my adventure with some deep mud and thigh boots. It's semi-fictional; things didn't go as smoothly as described, but it was still successful.

Click here to read it.

I'm open to any and all constructive feedback, but if it's bad, say why, don't just say so and leave me hanging...

Part 2 should be on its way soon enough, although the images are looking to be around New Years time. :wink:
bootsink

Re: My First Adventure (Part I)

Post by bootsink »

Nice story.
I liked the attention to detail, and can't wait for part 2!
:D
Bootsink
Ambizzle

Post by Ambizzle »

bootsink wrote:Nice story.
I liked the attention to detail, and can't wait for part 2!
:D
Bootsink
Thanks Bootsink!

I try to put in as much detail as possible without making things sound or feel repetitive. Part 2 should be arriving in a few days. :p
Ambizzle

Post by Ambizzle »

Part two has been submitted; I'm just waiting for it to be approved and then you can learn of the conclusion to my first adventure! I'll post a new thread when it's out.

Sorry it took so long; trying to write a story like that with my mum hovering around me all the time is a challenge to say the least.

As for the photos, I'm getting some new shoes and boots soon which I hope to take pictures of. I'll let my mum know about this and try to get her used to the idea that I don't want her coming into my room unless I say she can. Hopefully I can take a few good shots of the catsuit and boots then. I'm going to need a LOT of newspaper, from the looks of the contents of the bag... :lol:

Ambizzle