me and my wet boots

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

heel&bootsqueen

Re: me and my wet boots

Post by heel&bootsqueen »

Das sieht nach einer Menge Spaß aus :twisted:

Weiter so!!
I love High Heels!!!!!
highheel22

Post by highheel22 »

why don't you just burned them? :-))
hotboots

Post by hotboots »

Yes, I agree, please burn them, but slowly while wearing them. They have platforms that you can burn over a candle or fire, and you can set the heel tips on fire and model them for us as they burn..... Great boots deserve a great ending..
Thanks for all the great pictures and movies... they are good teasers to keep us anticipating your next move....
Cheers,,, hotboots.
lady Ashton

Post by lady Ashton »

okay Im gonig to burn them but not kompletly or should they burn kompled? the outher Side is there gives a lot of Peoples whow want to see these Boots detroyed slowly
bremserin

Post by bremserin »

:mrgreen: don´t burn them!
Destroy them veeery slowly in Mud, Gravel and Water......scratch the Leather and the Heels...... :twisted:

Greetings
bremserin
Nice Leatherclothing, High heeled Boots and make a mess with Custard, Sauces, Pies and of course Water and Mud!
abuseboot

Post by abuseboot »

yes burn them a little bit like the sole and after that abuse them in other way
i like the idea of hotboot
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Please go on and fill them !!

I think the next step should be to fill the boots completely with mud and water and submerging them in a mud hole, hopefully including yourself wearing these skinny jeans.

You're doing a great job! Keep going on with getting yourself and your boots wet and muddy!