Ladies day Ascot 2011....wet and muddy!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

josephine

Ladies day Ascot 2011....wet and muddy!

Post by josephine »

Ok its that time of year again and the ladies will wear high heels to horse race meetings...

Here are a few of the pics i have found so far...
as1.jpg
as2.jpg
as4.jpg
as6.jpg
as8.jpg
lady3.jpg
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Gucci24

Re: Ladies day Ascot 2011....wet and muddy!

Post by Gucci24 »

Nice Do you have Much More?? i was serching for it but i found nothing!
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Somehow I start to develop an interest in horse races. :roll: :D :D

The red satin slings are DAMN hot. Would love to see them completely ruined. :twisted:

Greetings
D.S.
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

I love it...it makes me laugh when I see women dressed upto the nines in sexy outfits and expensive high heels when its absolutly chucked it down and there sexy shoes are all muddied up.Here at York after the races we get to see a fair few prs of muddy stilettos in town! sometimes I just wish i could take a camara with me!

Thanks for posting pix
pakkrat2001

Post by pakkrat2001 »

Reminds me of something that happened years ago to and from Cheltenham for the Queens Cup. A lady and her companion boarded with me at Paddington. She was of course dressed to the nines including an obviously new pair of beautiful burgandy pumps. No doubt purchased for the occasion. Her companion made some comment and she lifted her leg to twist her ankle and show her shoes. All during the ride she kept sneaking admiring glances at her shoes. (As did I).

As luck would have it we were again in the same coach on the return trip. They must have rushed from the course to the train with no chance to clean her shoes. Those "new" pumps were now covered in huge clumps of sticky mud. The entire trip back she kept picking at one foot with the other to remove some of the clumps. To no avail those shoes would never be the same. Her admiring glances going up were now looks of chagrin going back. I think I even saw a small tear welling up.

As for me, well what was to be a boring train ride turned into a fantastic show.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

nice! may be worth a trip to europe!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Ladies day Ascot 2011....wet and muddy heels!

Post by Wetshoe »

mainstream