Uggs Nightfall getting wet !

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Femaleshoesfreak

Uggs Nightfall getting wet !

Post by Femaleshoesfreak »

Hi guys,

The weather is getting better and better and the sun is getting hotter and hotter !
Yesterday i went to the shoppingmall with my girlfriend to go shopping for new clothes, but after 3 hours my girlfriend was moaning about the heat as she says to want to go home..
After 10 minutes of walking i suddenly saw that she's got her hot uggs on her feet !
And yes, she sad that it was not a good idea to wear them in this heat today :mrgreen:
When we got home she walked directly to the bathroom and turned on the bath to fill it up with cold water..
And YES !....she stepped into the bath and cooled down her feet...with still her uggs on !
Whitin a few seconds i grabbed my camera and taked these pictures :lol:
After that............................................ :wink:
Attachments
Ugg Nightfall 05
Ugg Nightfall 05
Ugg Nightfall 04
Ugg Nightfall 04
Ugg Nightfall 03
Ugg Nightfall 03
Ugg Nightfall 02
Ugg Nightfall 02
Ugg Nightfall 01
Ugg Nightfall 01
Femaleshoesfreak

Re: Uggs Nightfall getting wet !

Post by Femaleshoesfreak »

The pictures are now better to see... 8)
Trashy

Re: Uggs Nightfall getting wet !

Post by Trashy »

Nice
I'm Trashed