Wet boots in mainstream movies and media

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Bootsnmud

Re: Wet boots movies

Post by Bootsnmud »

I know they aren't movies but the old Dr Whos are good for it. Try Carnival of Monsters, Death to the Daleks, both with Jon Pertwee.
rtikkit

Wet boots movies - mainstream.

Post by rtikkit »

I'm hooked on wet boots. In the movie 'Goin South' (A western with Jack Nicholson, Dana DeVito, John Belushi,
Chris Lloyd & Mary Steenburgen) she wades into a pond wearing tall lace-up boots and old-style bloomers to bathe.
The scene includes a lurker which is too funny for words. The movie is from 1978 and I have no idea how to send it
from my VCR to your PC, but bing it.

okay
piponimbo31

Re: Wet boots in mainstream movies and media

Post by piponimbo31 »

I found THAT :

enjoy.. :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Can someone post the time(s) the wet boots are?
piponimbo31

Post by piponimbo31 »

0.53 ...
Boots

Post by Boots »

piponimbo31 wrote:I found THAT :

enjoy.. :D
Great find shame she changed into flip flops to explore the cave though!
pumper555

Post by pumper555 »

Ah, memories of "back in the day" when there was no internet (or PC's.) I remember a movie with Jane Curtin, Susan St. James, and Jessica Lange called How to Beat the High Cost of Living. If my old memory is correct there were some nice boots walking in a stream for no explained reason.