Messy Mercedes?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

ciciboots

Messy Mercedes?

Post by ciciboots »

Does anyone know where I can get her videos her site seems closed down?
misahery

Re: Messy Mercedes?

Post by misahery »

no, I have just pictures
ciciboots

Post by ciciboots »

Where can you get those?
woody

Post by woody »

Messy Mercedes only had pictures, no videos.

Mercedes closed down her site, and probably won't be back for some time, if at all.
dirtydids

Post by dirtydids »

As you may know i was the photographer for Mercedes,we only did one video which never went onto the website for technical reasons,that was of Mercedes and a friend doing doing a full on Wedding dress and Mother of Groom shoot in the Barling Mud.

Since then events have overtaken us both.
Cede has a full time job which is a responsible position as a supervisor with peoople working under her in the import/export deep sea container business and does work some very long hours at certain times of the year,personally myself have been suffering ill health for some time culminating in an operation earlier this year for a full prostate op which also entailed removal of part of my liver at the same time.

Add these together and it has been impossible to continue as we were.

At this present moment i am physically unable to walk very far to do mud shoots as these entailed quite a distance from where we could park up,and then everything had to be carried.

We are both hoping that we will be able to eventually do the odd shoot here and there but no promises can be given at this moment

Dids
I Love A Messy Girl
cgrassham

Post by cgrassham »

Mate the news on Cede having a decent job is great!

However I'm really sorry to hear about your health troubles and completely understand why you can't do any shoots. Get well soon mate I'm sure we all wish the same.
Shoes + deep sticky mud = :)
sapagi

Post by sapagi »

Congrats to Cede on the job, and it's another 'get well soon' from me.