Pics for heelexploder

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Jonn

Pics for heelexploder

Post by Jonn »

HI Heelexploder
I'm reall sorry but I checked everything I have and these are the only pics I could come up with of Danika in a creek and to be honest only slightly cleaning. When we take more shots later in the year I promise this is something I will include in future as it always happens I just havn' thought to film it. If you go to my youtube channel and have a look at the vid kneeboots in mud you will see Danika walk through a small creek twice in her kneeboots. I've put th elink below it is in HD so it's nice and clear too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbxeBdhN-Co

Cheers Jonn
http://www.umd.net/downloads/producer/yamtree
Attachments
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
billsinkers

Re: Pics for heelexploder

Post by billsinkers »

I know its a personal thing, but I don't want to see clean up shots. I prefer to imagine the girl having to go home covered in mud!
Jonn

Re: Pics for heelexploder

Post by Jonn »

Hi Bill
I just posted these for heelexploder. I shall continue to post pics of Danika covered as I prefer it too