Thighboot riding mistress in mud, new vid and preview

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Jonn

Thighboot riding mistress in mud, new vid and preview

Post by Jonn »

Hi
I have released clip number three in the series Danika in Mud. This clip features Danika in black stiletto leather thigh boots, tight black pants and a white blouse. Although not one of my most technically proficient it is still one of my all time favourite clips. The mud was very sticky, thick and deep and features some of the sexiest wallowing by Danika I have ever captured. The coverage is good as Danika ends up 80% covered in this one and some of the attempts to free herself from the deeper stuff are amazing and the sound the mud makes as she struggles is great. there is a link to the preview below and some vidcaps

Vid link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flC7VAm374A

Cheers Jonn (Yamtree)

http://www.umd.net/downloads/producer/yamtree
Attachments
RMIM_0016.jpg
RMIM_0012.jpg
RMIM_0008.jpg
RMIM_0007.jpg
RMIM_0006.jpg
RMIM_0005.jpg
RMIM_0004.jpg
RMIM_0003.jpg
RMIM_0002.jpg
RMIM_0001.jpg
Thighbootsector

Re: Thighboot riding mistress in mud, new vid and preview

Post by Thighbootsector »

Another fantastic movie!!!! Since I saw some pictures a few years ago I always wanted to have
a video of them. My wish came true. Beautiful woman, fantastic boots!! Thank you and please
continue this great work!!
bootsink

Post by bootsink »

Thank you so much for another great preview video.
Like Thighbootsector, I saw pictures from this video some time ago, which kindled a liking for thigh boots in mud.

Once again. Thank you. :D
boots_in_2_deep

Post by boots_in_2_deep »

Thank you Jonn, once again Danika is amazing in those black leather thigh boots. Beautiful.
rgadt
manmudheels

Post by manmudheels »

What an absolutely beautiful site. This is how thighboots should be used. I wish I could have been there to witness it for myself.
a911cto

Post by a911cto »

/ I like the near complete coverage... deeper is better :D