New muddy boots vid

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Jonn

New muddy boots vid

Post by Jonn »

Hi
My wife and I have released our first muddy boots vid. Hopefully you guys will like it, from what I know I'm sure you will. Anyway you can find it at

http://umd.net/downloads/producer/yamtree

Here are some vid caps to tempt you

Cheers Jonn
Attachments
19.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
10.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
woody

Re: New muddy boots vid

Post by woody »

Jonn,

It is good to see you and your beautiful wife back in action.

Maybe sometime you could post your older videos (I have seen a few clips from a few years ago) on UMD.

Woody
Jonn

Post by Jonn »

Hi Woody
Good to see you again. I am indeed planning on transfering all the old vids and making some new ones too. We though why not see if we can fund it through the vid sales, why not give it a go and it seems to be well received so far. Hope you are well

Cheers Jonn
Jonn

Post by Jonn »

Hey either this forum is wrong or we joined 4 hours apart 7 years ago Woody, lol
woody

Post by woody »

This forum was rebuilt and members transferred from Wetshoe's original forum in 2003. I suspect our join dates are the timestamp from the transfer. The actual difference is 3 1/2 hours, probably actually took 1 1/2 hours to upload, and the time difference is due to you being in the UK (UTC = GMT) and me being in the US Eastern Standard Time (EST) which is a 5 hour difference.
Lee

Post by Lee »

Fantastic work Jonn - beautiful combination.

Lee
pandabounce

Post by pandabounce »

Awesome, great video i really enjoyed it, so much so that im looking forward to your next video.

thanks keep up the great work