Chantelle...back in the mud

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

dirtydids

Chantelle...back in the mud

Post by dirtydids »

These are a few pics of Chantelle's first full length mud romp for nearly 5 years,now her Calia is at school she is hoping to get back doing more once the weather warms up.

dids
Attachments
chantellejuly2009112_1248475219_276.jpg
chantellejuly2009101_1248475219_943.jpg
chantellejuly2009071_1248475219_500.jpg
chantellejuly2009034_1248475219_974.jpg
chantellejuly2009027_1248475219_993.jpg
I Love A Messy Girl
Dead Spikes

Re: Chantelle...back in the mud

Post by Dead Spikes »

Hello!

Looks like she had lots of fun. :D

And YES, its time that the weather is getting warmer again. :cry:

Greetings
D.S.
philou

Post by philou »

bravo super :mrgreen: encore des pics comme ca!!!! des boots dans la boue magnifique!!!!!!
bremserin

Post by bremserin »

:D ...glad to see her back in the Mess! She was always a great Inspiration for my Hubby and me!

We hope to see more from her (...and maybe of Messymercedes...? :oops: ) in the Future!

Greetings
bremserin
Nice Leatherclothing, High heeled Boots and make a mess with Custard, Sauces, Pies and of course Water and Mud!
wam

Post by wam »

Chantelle looks as fantastic as ever :D Sexy boots, hope she's still as fond of leather as I am :wink:

Cheers guys 8)
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Wow... I can't believe it's been almost 5 years since she became a Mommy... Time flies!
bremserin

Post by bremserin »

wam wrote:Chantelle looks as fantastic as ever :D Sexy boots, hope she's still as fond of leather as I am :wink:

Cheers guys 8)
:D ...YESSSS! Fine classy Leatherclothing, nice High Heels and Mud is the perfect Combination!
Cant´t wait till it´s getting warmer outside to get muddy with my Hubby in Leather... :twisted:
Nice Leatherclothing, High heeled Boots and make a mess with Custard, Sauces, Pies and of course Water and Mud!