Boots

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Cammile

Re: Boots

Post by Cammile »

Nikigurl wrote:OMG...those are so hot....I could so own a pair of those...how are they for walking in?
Simply...Dreamy. They are so comfortable. They are called Field Boots and fit perfect. The only thing that is wrong is the calf area, it seems a little wide at the top. (fault of little legs-tiny feet) There is a good chance that I might have them adjusted by a professional.
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

The Boots Look very gorgeous at your Legs!
mudybootslvr

Post by mudybootslvr »

Hi Cammile
just a short response ,as i just registered,i am a 43 yr young(bachelor) male boot/shoe(high heel )long time lover,and also enjoy seeing them getting wet and muddy,Oh yes i also like rubber boots,wellys/ riding boots waders also!They look so good in mud/water....Luv your photos 8)
regards
mudybootslvr(u.k.) :D
muddyloubs

Post by muddyloubs »

ooooooooh Cammile! the suspense kills us ha ha ha!!! come on everybody, chant with me!!!!! MUD, MUD, MUD, MUD.......!!!!! ;)
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Super sexy, I hope you enjoy those awesome boots.
I'm Trashed
Debranne

Post by Debranne »

In two words from me.."Bootiful Boots"
Boots

Post by Boots »

amazing boots! thanks for the pics! :shock: