Wanna know where these have been?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Bootsnmud

Wanna know where these have been?

Post by Bootsnmud »

Hi I'm new here. I have pics and videos to share. Girls in all manner of boots sinking in mud.
Have a look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTkoCXO0dg4 for a preview of what you can find at http://www.clips4sale.com/store/36901
DSC00942.JPG
DSC01033.JPG
DSC01015.JPG
muddy2shoes

Re: Wanna know where these have been?

Post by muddy2shoes »

yes we do please show more
Shoes and Mud 'Ahh what a great combination!'
qbctr

Post by qbctr »

I just saw the preview and visited your store...

I like the videos but cant purchase them...just add paypal for billing and ill be a regular customer, as a long as the quality stay that good.
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

qbctr wrote:...just add paypal for billing and ill be a regular customer,
YEAH, good point!

I sadly miss the paypal option in C4S-shops. :cry:

Welcome by the way!
Bootsnmud

Post by Bootsnmud »

Yeah Paypal is convienient, I agree. But sorry, Clips4Sale can only accept credit cards bccccc, gizmo and Clip Cash. If this goes well enough we'll look at having our own site and will likely use payPal then. Until then i hope you can find a way to use Clips4sale, and if not we'll post sneak peeks on youtube and some pics here on the forum. Thanks for your interest, it really is appreciated!
The end of Lost Office Girl
The end of Lost Office Girl
woody

Post by woody »

Bootsnmud wrote:
DSC01015.JPG
Over the Knee In Deep

This video is EXCELLENT! Great sound, over the knee boots worn OVER jeans, deep mud with just enough water to make that sloshy sucking sound and not so difficult for the girl to pull her boots out, and lots of walking around rather than just churning up the mud in one spot. I also like that she didn't sink completely over the tops, but just enough to leave a little clean boot showing and a few splattered spots on her jeans.

Please make more like this!

Woody
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Welcome !
Great scenes !