paint in my heels video

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Stillettoshell66

paint in my heels video

Post by Stillettoshell66 »

our new video tape measure shoes are for sale pm if interested,
please tell us what you think of our videos, are we wasting our time?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHY_2yRHhJs

copy and paste the link
thanks
shell
swampthing

Post by swampthing »

Definitely not wasting your time! Thanks for sharing - but do you have any boots to play with?
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

I agree with Swampthing, you're not wasting your time, just too many lazy people not bothering to post thanks :roll:

Love the tape measure shoes, did they survive for more adventures?
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

nice vid thanks

me
k77

Post by k77 »

Any chance to see your shoes just wet in bath or something?
FallenForever

Post by FallenForever »

This video is great !!!! I really like the beginning and the end with your sexy IR round toe heels ... just beautiful shoes, always enjoy UK shoe fashion 8)

... I also like the cream/white patent double strap mary janes in one of your other videos! Very sexy style, I would love to see them in action again ;) I have a very similar pair made of red patent leather in my collection. Lovely shoes.
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

I think this video is superb, the part in the end where you just put the other heels back on with paint on your feet is super hot.