Pothole Patrol news lady gets sexy heels dusty

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Pothole Patrol news lady gets sexy heels dusty

Post by Wetshoe »

A candid wet and messy heels section as requested. I'll start it out by bringing to your attention a great post by tx_heel_lvr in the shoesession.com forum. Hope she goes out for a pothole patrol on a rainy day soon!

======================
Okay, there is a Lovely newswoman from where I live. She uses her heels to do good for the people by getting streets fixed in a news segment using her pothole pumps. She a sexy woman and her heels WOW!! I think she has a Heel fetish also. Here's a link to see pics of her in Heels.
http://www.valleycentral.com/news/PotholePatrol.aspx

Just wanted to share. Check it out and let me know what you think. Sure to make you hard and want to let some juices fly. Here are few pics of what you'll see.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

notice there's a place on the page to email her about potholes. i've kindly asked if she could do an episode in the rain. perhaps if enough of us request?
kirai

Post by kirai »

Creative way to measure the depth of a pothole. Thank You for the link.
sensual_madrid

hi

Post by sensual_madrid »

mmm ... i love this kind of shoes!!!