question

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

wamhh

great Idea

Post by wamhh »

This would be a great idea - anyone else from Ireland interested...?
Atlas

moth story

Post by Atlas »

Sorry mate, not real good with computers, dont know how to put pics on here! A couple sent pics with grapes squashed in them, and one sent pics with a banana in her heels! You must have some storys like that to tell mate, I love putting things into girls heels and boots! My girlfriend got her hair done a few weeks ago, and the hairdresser came over to do it. A young chick, wearing high heel boots with tights and the best part was they had a large gap around the tops of them, between her boots and her legs! just had to put something down into her boot! I couldnt believe my luck, but remembered when I came inside, there was a large moth at the doorway, so I grabbed it, thru it against the wall, to stop it from moving, and went to work! Was just pretending to pic up the hair off the floor, and when she had her back facing me, I gently placed it at the top of her boot!
It was unreal, just standing talking to them both, watching it slowly fall deeper and deeper into her boot untill I could no longer see it!
It was a great big moth, she had another appointment after this one. When she was packing up, the way she was moving, I thought she was feeling something in her boot, and Im sure she did, it must have started to get squashed! would love to see her face when she takes them off, knowing she has been walking around with a squashed moth in her boot!!
Cmon guys tell us some storys!!