muddy high heeled boots on tv. need TIVO advice.

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

muddy high heeled boots on tv. need TIVO advice.

Post by Wetshoe »

Just saw an episode of Landscape Smart on HGTV I know everyone here would enjoy.

Looked like any home improvement show at first. Landscaping the backyard of a relatively cute girl's house. Got interesting when she started helping... in high heeled boots! Not manly platforms or workboots. Pointy toed leather dress boots with thin 3 or 4 inch heels. And not just a few seconds. She was them getting dirty for the whole show, walking around in the dirt, falling, shoveling, getting on her knees in the dirt hammering things, kicking things, etc. She got them very muddy at times. Brilliant. Now why didn't I think of this? At one point one of the guys asked her if she always did construction in high heels and she replied with something like yes, she walks around construction sites in those boots so they are her construction boots.

Me and the TIVO don't get along well. I was lucky to find the record button and record the right channel. Anyone know how I can transfer the footage to here? Or maybe it would be easier to just watch it on TV. The episode is called Spa Garden (2006).
diablotin

on wambank

Post by diablotin »

hello you can post it this video on wambank..
thank you for sharring :-)
muddy2shoes

Post by muddy2shoes »

Could you add it on Youtube please Wetshoe? Thanks in advance
Shoes and Mud 'Ahh what a great combination!'
swampthing

Post by swampthing »

Two things:
Wetshoe, what is "HGTV"?

Secondly, Wetshoe is asking can anyone help him get it off TIVO onto the web? There's no point asking him to post it if he can't get it off his telly, is there?
cw147

Post by cw147 »

I have found an instuctions on how to put Tivo onto a computer

http://www.ehow.com/how_2016060_transfe ... puter.html

i am looking forward to seeing this video. i have looked up the show on youtube but i have not found one where whe woman is wearing heels.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

i can upload it to my server. i think youtube would not like it since there is probably some copyright issue. hgtv is a cable tv channel we get in california. home and garden tv or something like that.

true, my question was how to get it off my tivo, and thanks for the answer. will try now.
vorstang

Post by vorstang »

i got to see it please post it on you tube.