Sarah in black KHB and tights...

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

dreamteam

Sarah in black KHB and tights...

Post by dreamteam »

Muddy excursion in short outfit. Here are some additional pics from our first (and current) update in 2009. Happy New Year!

Sarah

www.bootpassion.com
The charm of boots and latex in wet and messy action.
swampthing

Post by swampthing »

What happened in the first picture? It looks like you swallowed a bug! :shock: :lol: You look much better when you are smiling!

Thanks for the pics, very nice (ignoring the strange look, obviously...)
billsinkers

Post by billsinkers »

I think Sarah's looking sultry!
hymerboots

Post by hymerboots »

A very nice woman in nice boots in great mud.

You know what boots are made for. :wink:

Greetings from

hymerboots
aquaboots

Post by aquaboots »

Actually, the first photo's my favorite. A lovely lady in glossy knee-high boots is enough to get my attention, but add that smoldering "are you ready for this?" look... :D