5, 4, 3... count down for Christmas...

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

dreamteam

5, 4, 3... count down for Christmas...

Post by dreamteam »

If i don't get the chance later I will say it now: Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all!

And for everyone who hasn't noticed it yet: There is a new picture in our Advent calendar every day - with special surprise on Christmas Eve. Have a look here: http://www.bootpassion.com

Sarah

www.bootpassion.com
The charm of boots and latex in wet and messy action.
aquaboots

Post by aquaboots »

Hi Sarah,

The third outfit is my favorite; can't go wrong with a sweater/skirt/boots combo. But it's lacking something...hmm...maybe if you'd taken about 20-30 steps straight back from that spot...what's that? Yes, I can see what was behind you. :wink:
dreamteam

Post by dreamteam »

Thank you both, highheelsfan, aquaboots.

aquaboots, YOU can see what was behind me. I obviously couldn't... :)

Sarah
www.bootpassion.com
The charm of boots and latex in wet and messy action.
Mr.Badguy

the top pair

Post by Mr.Badguy »

I love the top picture with the black patent boots. You occasionaly get them out for us to see, but its probably my favorite from what we have seen from your collection. I'm usually a leather boot guy, but those patent boots are awesome
aquaboots

Post by aquaboots »

dreamteam wrote:aquaboots, YOU can see what was behind me. I obviously couldn't... :)

You mean to say you walked right past all that lovely water and didn't even see it? :o :( Hmm...when's the last time you had your eyes checked? :wink:
bill2blues

Post by bill2blues »

I know someone who would have ignored the camera and made a detour...................................................

:wink: :wink:

I too would like to see that outfit get wet!
love to be wet