long day in her messy pointy boots again

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

sTiLetO bOoTs

Post by sTiLetO bOoTs »

what kind of boots are those?
to know is nothing. . .to imagine is everything
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Dont recall what brand they were but they were expensive and are made in Italy. They are a Euro size 38 which is quite tight on my girl.
They have come up really nice on the outside after a clean, will take some pics when she wears them next.
Had them sitting outside today as they still are a little smelly, they look fine but the pointy toes are obviously still full!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....wore them again yesterday, really hot sticky day, so humid!
they felt bone dry inside before she put them on but by the end of the day there was toejam on her toes but not to much, they had gone all soft inside again, still a bit smelly though, had them on with jeans and a white singlet, looked great!!
wamclog

My Ex used to do this too

Post by wamclog »

Years ago my ex wife would let me put things into her boots too. It started off with just baby oil, but she wanted more as time went on. So did I. I remember one night we went for dinner at a cheap diner with both of us wearing cowboy boots. She always wore one size too large so they would slip on her heels. She liked the loose shoe thing alot. She slid one boot off under the table and put in on the seat beside me. She asked me to put something squishy into it. I grabbed a few packets of butter and dropped them down the shaft. I then got the other boot to do the same. She put her feet back in and left to use the restroom. I could see the boots sliding on her feet as she walked. When she got back she asked for more stuff in her boots. This time she got a dinner roll in each shoe plus a few mashed potatoes from my plate. The look on her face when she slid her feet back into her boots was priceless. She wore them for the rest of the night during a Halloween party with all that stuff in there squishing around. When we finally got home she dumped out the big pieces but left the rest in there for the next adventure. They got a bit smelly but that turned her on. She used to wear them barefoot and with nylons, but never with socks. She even got me into wearing nylons in my boots so they would be looser on my feet.
Wear em wet.
italianboots

update!

Post by italianboots »

Just an update on these boots.......
they have been cleaned as much as possible inside and look fantastic outside again, my girl wore them to work twice this week, two good long days, the first day I took them off her to give her feet a rub while her sister was there, her sister was agast at how grubby her feet were!!!....she said "how can you wear those boots with barefeet"
The second day she had them on for 15 hours non stop! they smelt fantastic, not to messy, just a little bit black between her toes and on the balls of her feet, 15 hours was a good effort I thought in boots as tight as those.....she wore them under black trousers with a black long coat and scarf......looked VERY sexy!
Really wanted to take some pics for you guys but the SIL has been here all week.
Will take pics next time she wears them, they just look so well worn and smell great!!!!!!!! why is it such a turn on thinking about a hot girl with toejam???? haha.
italianboots

update

Post by italianboots »

she's had them on all day again....shopped all morning, I bought home some liquorice and softened it a little and put a length into the toes of both boots.....she's having a sleep with them on as I type this!

Toes were a little grubby at midday but will be a mess by tonight!